Thank you for considering a Steiner Education for your child at Linuwel School. With your child’s best interests at heart, we have shaped an enrolment process that enables you to make an informed decision about pursuing enrolment prior to entering a relationship with Linuwel School and joining our community. This process is outlined below.
Step 1 : Gathering of Information
- Read ‘Information for Parents/ Carers’ which provides a window into the nature of our education and community.
- After reading this information book a school tour. Tours are held for prospective parents at the beginning of each term and are compulsory for all applicants for Pre-School through to Class 12.
- Email our Registrar if you have any questions.
We are non-denominational and welcome children from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds.
Please note that children need to have followed the immunisation schedule to be enrolled in our preschool program as this is a government requirement.
Step 2: Applying for our waitlist
- At the end of the tour, you will be given an Application Form for the waitlist. (This is not an enrolment form)
Step 3: Interview
When a place becomes available, interviews are offered to families and their child/ren using the following priorities.
- Siblings of existing students (including preschool) and staff member’s children.
- Children moving from another Steiner School
- Families who demonstrate commitment to Steiner education and supporting the ethos of Linuwel School
- Other applicants
If your child has additional needs, we may hold a second meeting to explore how we can meet your child’s needs and support them to have a positive, enriching experience at school.
Please note: Having an interview does not guarantee an offer of enrolment will be made. Successful applicants will be offered a place of enrolment starting at the beginning of the following term.
Step 4: Enrolment
- If your application is successful, our Registrar will provide you with an Enrolment Form.
- Your place is secured on payment of enrolment fee, bond and first term’s fees as detailed in our Fee Schedule
Step 5: Community Engagement
There are a myriad of ways that you can connect with the Linuwel School Community. We value healthy relationships and ask that you actively engage in the opportunities we offer.